Terms of Services
These Terms of Service
govern your use of the Namibian Horse Web website (the "Service").
The Service contains material that is protected by state, national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Unless otherwise specified, the Service is intended for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material, including code and software, from the Service. You may download material from the Service and may use the Service for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Namibian Horse Web
By posting messages, uploading files, or otherwise providing any material to us for display on the Service, you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the express consent of the owner of the material. In addition, when you post a message, upload a file, or otherwise provide us with material for display on the Service, you are granting Namibian Horse Web a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
1. Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication.
2. Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such material, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
This Service may include a variety of features, such as bulletin boards, web logs, and chat rooms, which allow feedback to Namibian Horse Web and real-time interaction between users, and other features, such email services, which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms and other public posting areas on the Service lies with each user - you alone are responsible for the material you post. Namibian Horse Web does not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Service. It is a condition of your use of the Service that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Service.
- Use the Service to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Service to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the Service to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Service to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising.
- Use the Service to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without the express written approval of Namibian Horse Web.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Service.
You understand that Namibian Horse Web has no obligation to monitor any bulletin boards, chat rooms, web logs, or other areas of the Service through which users can supply information or material. However, Namibian Horse Web reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Namibian Horse Web's sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these Terms of Service.
When you submit a classified ad for publication on the Service, you agree that the advertisement as it appears on the Service becomes the property of Namibian Horse Web and you assign all ownership interest in the advertisement as it appears on Service under copyright law or otherwise to Namibian Horse Web. Submission of an advertisement does not constitute a commitment to publish the advertisement, and publication of an advertisement does not constitute an agreement for continued publication. We will accept only standard abbreviations and required proper punctuation. Namibian Horse Web reserves the right to edit, reclassify, revise, reject or cancel any advertisement at any time, in its sole discretion. Rates and specifications are subject to change.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Namibian Horse Web, its subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, Namibian Horse Web materials, products, or services, third party materials, products, or services made available through Namibian Horse Web, or any part of the Service even if Namibian Horse Web is advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. (Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain categories of damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, the liability of Namibian Horse Web, its subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates is limited to the fullest extent permitted by such state law.) You specifically acknowledge and agree that Namibian Horse Web is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any Namibian Horse Web material, products, or services, or with any of Namibian Horse Web's terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Service.
Namibian Horse Web may cancel or terminate your right to use the Service or any part of the Service at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Service affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Service, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms of Service, shall survive.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Namibian Horse Web and yourself with respect to the subject matter contained in this agreement and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications, written oral. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use the products or services of a third party that are provided through the Service. In the event of any conflict between any such third party terms and conditions and these Terms of Service, these Terms of Service shall govern. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Namibia without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law.
any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any
reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable
from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and
enforceability of any remaining provisions.